Finally....
Waiting for Jim's biopsy results always brings on a little anxiety, at least on my part. If we had bet on the outcome, my money would have been on one positive and one negative. Jim's birthday came and went on Wednesday and still no news.... did I mention my anxiety? Of course, being the loving spouse I am, that prompted me to ask, "What if they saw your birthdate in your file and decided to wait a day to give you the results? Why bum you out on your birthday?" He laughed and told me he would let me know as soon as he heard something. Well, as luck would have it, his best birthday present came a day late. BOTH spots were negative!!! Hooray!!! What a huge relief. It truly was his turn for some good news.
Jim is doing well. Healing and finding humor in his recovery. I have decided his stitches 'stache is definitely more Charlie Chaplin and not Hitler-esque at all. What a goofball. The stitches will come out next week, hopefully giving him a much needed break.
 |
| Jim's stitches. 7/29/15 |
No comments:
Post a Comment